Question: Recession Budgeting, How Reliable Is The MTN Lumos Smart Solar System?

This is a question from an internet user to MTN Nigeria.
Hi, I came across a product at the MTN center today; though I have been hearing about the product for a while I decided to engage the guys that are supposed to enlighten "interested buyers" like me.After all my inquiries, I discovered that they were still unable to answer my questions concerning the watt hour I should expect on the system: i.e how long will i be able to watch my DC tv withmy DC decoder and also power my DC fan. All they were just saying was that it will last for 24 hrs which we all know its not possible.So please I will like to have an idea on this product before I put my hard earned recession cash on it because it will be useless for me to be paying #4,500 per month on a product which may not last up to 3 hrs daily cos am hardly at home during the day.
#streetopinion
How long does this innovation works?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaduna, Dangote, BoI, Others To Acquire PAN – El-Rufai

Senate moves to enforce patronage of local goods